President and CEO
Since entering the financial services industry in 1975, Steve Rice has dedicated himself and his practice to providing only the finest in service and advice to his clients. Throughout his career, he has guided clients through all aspects of personal and business financial planning. Steve's basic philosophy is to help clients see money not as an end in itself, but as a tool to enjoy a fulfilling life.
After receiving a Bachelor's of Science degree from Eastern Kentucky University, Steve received degrees from the Kentucky Bank Management Institute of Western Kentucky University and the School of Bank Marketing of the University of Colorado. He is the recipient of many awards in his field and is a multi year member of the prestigious Million Dollar Round Table.
Steve is active in both industry and community organizations:
- Member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, Hardin County Rotary Club and Elizabethtown Chamber of Commerce
- Member National Advisory Council for Woodbury Financial Services
- Commissioner of Elizabethtown City Planning and Zoning
- Graduate of the 1985 Charter Class of Leadership Elizabethtown and the 1987 Class of Leadership Kentucky
- Past chairman and board member of Hardin County United Way, Hardin County Rotary Club, and Elizabethtown Christian Academy
- Past board member of Habitat for Humanity and Hardin County Community Foundation
Steve and his wife JoDee reside in Elizabethtown, Kentucky with their son Alex where they enjoy mountain biking, kayaking and golf.